Teyonah Parris Movies and Tv Shows: Teyonah Parris is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the films Dear White People (2014), Chi-Raq (2015), If Beale Street Could Talk (2018), and Candyman (2021). She also played the role of Monica Rambeau in the Disney+ series WandaVision (2021).
Parris was born in Hopkins, South Carolina, in 1987. She attended the Juilliard School, where she graduated with a BFA in drama in 2010.
Parris’s first major role was as Dawn Chambers in the AMC drama series Mad Men (2012-2015). She then went on to star in the films Dear White People, Chi-Raq, and If Beale Street Could Talk. For her performance in If Beale Street Could Talk, Parris was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award and a NAACP Image Award.
In 2021, Parris starred in the horror film Candyman and began portraying Monica Rambeau in the Disney+ series WandaVision. She will reprise the role of Monica Rambeau in the upcoming film The Marvels (2023).
Parris is married to James Parris, a businessman. They have one son together.
Parris is a talented actress who is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after actresses in Hollywood. She is known for her versatility and her ability to bring complex characters to life. She is sure to have a long and successful career in the years to come.
Teyonah Parris News
Here are some recent news about Teyonah Parris:
- She is starring in the upcoming sci-fi film “They Cloned Tyrone”. The film is directed by Juel Taylor and stars John Boyega, Teyonah Parris, Jamie Foxx, and Zhane Mitchell-Morales. It is scheduled to be released on Netflix on July 21, 2023.
- She is also set to appear in the upcoming Marvel film “The Marvels”. The film is a sequel to “Captain Marvel” and stars Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Zawe Ashton. It is scheduled to be released on November 10, 2023.
- She recently spoke out about the importance of diversity in Hollywood. In an interview with Variety, she said, “I think it’s important to see people who look like you represented on screen. It’s important for young people to see themselves reflected in the media.”
- She is also a producer. She has produced the films “Chi-Raq” and “Southside with You”. She is also a co-founder of the production company 413 Films.
Teyonah Parris is a talented actress who is making a name for herself in Hollywood. She is sure to continue to be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come.
Teyonah Parris Biography
|Real Name||Teyonah Parris|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1987|
|Age||As of June 2023, she is 35 years old.|
|Birthplace||Richland, Washington, United States|
|Net Worth||around $2 million|
Teyonah Parris Age
Teyonah Parris was born on September 22, 1987. As of June 2023, she is 35 years old.
Teyonah Parris Height
Teyonah Parris is 5 feet 5 inches tall, which is equivalent to 1.65 meters.
Teyonah Parris Family
Teyonah Parris was born in Hopkins, South Carolina, on September 22, 1987. She is the middle child of six children, and her parents are pastors. She is married to James Parris, and they have a daughter together.
Teyonah Parris’ family is very supportive of her acting career. Her parents instilled in her the values of faith and hard work, and they have always been there to cheer her on. Her siblings are also very close to her, and they are always there for her to lean on.
Teyonah Parris is very grateful for her family’s support. She knows that she would not be where she is today without them. She is also committed to promoting diversity and underrepresented voices in the entertainment industry. She believes that it is important for people of all backgrounds to be able to see themselves represented on-screen.
Here is some more information about Teyonah Parris’ family:
- Parents: Rodney and Karen Parris
- Siblings: Four brothers and one sister
- Spouse: James Parris
- Daughter: Born in early 2023
Teyonah Parris is very close to her family, and they are a great source of support for her. She is grateful for their love and encouragement, and she knows that she could not have achieved her success without them.
Teyonah Parris Husband
Teyonah Parris’s husband is James Parris. They married in 2018 and welcomed their first child, a daughter, in 2022. James is a private person and not much is known about him, but he is often seen supporting Teyonah at industry events. Teyonah has said that he is a “good GOOD man” and that she is grateful to have him in her life.
Here are some additional details about James Parris:
- He is a businessman and entrepreneur.
- He is originally from Chicago, Illinois.
- He is a graduate of Morehouse College.
- He is a fan of the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls.
- He is a loving husband and father.
Teyonah Parris Net worth
Teyonah Parris’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. She has earned this through her successful career as an actress, appearing in films and television shows such as “Mad Men”, “Dear White People”, “Chi-Raq”, “If Beale Street Could Talk”, “Candyman”, and “WandaVision”. She is also a graduate of the Juilliard School, one of the most prestigious performing arts schools in the world.
Here are some of the sources of Teyonah Parris’s net worth:
- Acting salaries: Parris has earned a salary of around $100,000 per episode for her roles in “WandaVision” and “Candyman”.
- Film and television roles: Parris has appeared in over 20 films and television shows, including some of the most popular and critically acclaimed projects of recent years.
- Product endorsements: Parris has endorsed several brands, including CoverGirl, Neutrogena, and Apple.
- Other income sources: Parris also earns income from her personal appearances, speaking engagements, and other business ventures.
It is likely that Teyonah Parris’s net worth will continue to grow in the years to come as she continues to build her successful career as an actress.
Teyonah Parris Movies and tv shows
- Dear White People (2014)
- Chi-Raq (2015)
- If Beale Street Could Talk (2018)
- Candyman (2021)
- The Good Wife (2010)
- Mad Men (2012-2015)
- Survivor’s Remorse (2014-2017)
- Empire (2014)
- WandaVision (2021)
Teyonah Parris Upcoming Movies
She is also set to appear in the upcoming film They Cloned Tyrone (2023) and the upcoming Marvel Studios film The Marvels (2023).
Dashing Through the Snow (TBA 2023) – She stars in this Christmas comedy film alongside Billy Porter and Kerry Washington.
Parris is also set to star in the upcoming television series Bigger, which is based on the novel of the same name by Victor LaValle.
Parris is a talented actress who has been praised for her work in both film and television. She is sure to continue to have a successful career in the years to come.